Valley Montessori School offers competitive salaries commensurate with education and experience, including medical, dental, vision and a 403B plan.
School Administrative Assistant / Reception
VMS seeks an individual to be responsible for the overall front office activities including greeting families and handling parent questions. In addition, this individual will provide advanced administrative support to school administrators and the Head of School.
Full time 8:00-5:00, year round position
- AA or BA degree
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment which demands strong administrative, technical and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite
- Welcoming personality and eagerness to assist students, parents and general public with warmth and professionalism
- Answer phones with excellent customer service
- Detail oriented, able to complete projects and multi-task effectively
- Work closely with all levels of administration in an ethical, trustworthy and discreet manner
- Regular and reliable attendance for successful completion of duties
- Ability to oversee calendar coordination, place supply orders, and manage vendors
- Physically able to unload packages and stock inventory
- Event planning experience
- Graphic design skills
Email your resume to email@example.com with “Admin” in the subject line.
VMS seeks qualified individuals with flexible schedules to serve as substitute teachers in classes for toddlers ages 18 – 36 months and primary students ages 3-6 years old.
– Experience working with young children
– at least 9 ECE units
– available to take calls at 6:30am
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Sub Early Childhood” in the subject line.