Welcome to Admissions!
We are delighted that you are interested in learning more about Valley Montessori School. We recognize that choosing the right school for your family is not an easy decision, but it can be an exciting time and we look forward to working with you through this process. We love introducing new families to our community and to the lifelong benefits of a Montessori education. The best way for you to discover what inspires and empowers our students is to experience our Montessori classrooms in action. We invite you to witness the way we encourage independence, leadership, and a true love of learning within a safe and nurturing community.
Our goal is to help you feel supported throughout your admissions journey. We encourage you to complete our online inquiry so that we can provide you with information about our programs and schedule your personalized tour.
In addition to a tour, we offer several opportunities for parents to get to know our school and our community.
- Summer Camps offered June through August
- Harvest Festival: October 5, 2018
- The Montessori Journey: Saturday, November 10, 2018 from 8:30am – 1:30pm
- Open House: Wednesday, January 17, 2019 from 9:30am – 11:00am
- Toddler – 5th Grade Curriculum Night: January 24, 2019 at 6pm
- Middle School Curriculum Night: January 31, 2019 at 6pm
To RSVP to any of these events, please contact us in the Admissions Office at 925-455-8021 or via email at email@example.com. We enjoy getting to know families and we look forward to meeting you soon!
Elyssa Bishop Tracie Schrlemann
Director of Admissions Admissions and Engagement Coordinator