Welcome to Admissions!
We look forward to meeting your family and learning more about your child. We love introducing new families to our community and to the lifelong benefits of a Montessori education. The best way for you to discover what inspires and empowers our children is to schedule a tour and experience our Montessori classrooms in action. We invite you to witness the way we encourage independence, leadership, grace and courtesy.
Our goal is to help you feel supported along your admissions journey. We encourage you to complete the online Inquiry Form on this page so we can provide you with more information on our school and guide you through our admissions process. We can then schedule you for an individualized tour, which are available Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.You can always contact our Admissions Director at 925-455-8021 or reach her via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Open House: Wednesday, November 8, 2017 from 9:30am – 11:30am
- The Montessori Journey: Saturday, November 11, 2017 from 8:30am – 1:30pm
- Open House: Wednesday, January 17, 2018 from 9:30am – 11:30am
- Toddler – 5th Grade Curriculum Night: January 31, 2018 at 6pm
- Middle School Curriculum Night: February 7, 2018 at 6pm
- Re-Enrollment Week for returning families February 5 – February 9, 2018
- Open Enrollment begins February 20, 2018 and continues throughout the school year as space permits.
Each of the above is intended to educate parents about our curriculum, philosophy and teachers. The Montessori Journey is a comprehensive, hands on workshop designed to experience the Montessori spiral curriculum from toddler through 8th grade.