Valley Montessori School is committed to providing tuition assistance for families that are dedicated to the Montessori program but need additional financial assistance. VMS offers Tuition Assistance through FACTS. Following are the deadlines for Tuition Assistance Applications:
– Returning Families: 1/15/21
– Prospective Families: 2/19/21
FACTS – Tuition Assistance:
Applications for FACTS for the 2021-22 school year will be open in December 2020.
Following is a list of additional independent organizations offering Tuition Assistance:
- Hively (Pre-school): http://www.behively.org/
- Basic Fund (K – 8th): http://www.basicfund.org/
- Guardsmen Scholarship (Elementary): http://www.guardsmen.org
Click here for the Tuition Assistance FAQ page for current families.
For all tuition assistance questions and requests, please contact Admissions
at 925-455-8021 x100 or firstname.lastname@example.org