A variety of before and after school activities are offered at VMS during the school year. VMS students may enroll in any age-appropriate class(es) of their choice. There are four sessions offered throughout the year:
Session One: October – November
Session Two: December – January
Session Three: February – March
Session Four: April – May
Following is a list of classes in Session Two. Click here for an At-a-Glance schedule of all activities then click the appropriate links below for specific class information. Sign up folders are located in the front lobby file drawer just outside the Admissions Office.
- Art Monday
- Art Friday
- Jewelry Making
- Sing, Dance & Explore!
- Spanish – Wednesdays
- Spanish – Thursdays
- Sports Camp
NOTE: Childcare from 3:00 – 3:30 is only available for those children currently enrolled in pre-planned childcare.
ELEMENTARY & MIDDLE SCHOOL
- Art with Teresa – Grades 1-3
- Art with Jill – Grades 4-8
- Basketball – Grades 1-2
- Basketball – Grades 3-5
- Choral Group – Grades 3-8 (ongoing)
- Piano Private Lessons (ongoing)
- Quidditch – Grades 4-8
- Running Club – Grades 1-8
- Science Exploration Grades 1-4
- Ukulele Group Lessons Grades 2-5 (ongoing)
- Ukulele or Guitar Private Lessons Grades 1-8 (ongoing)
All of our after school providers agree to comply with the VMS Admissions Anti-discrimination Policy and the VMS Guiding Principles.