A variety of before and after school activities are offered at VMS during the school year. VMS students may enroll in any age-appropriate class(es) of their choice. There are four sessions offered throughout the year:
Session One: October – November
Session Two: December – January
Session Three: February – March
Session Four: April – May
Sign ups for session one will begin in September. For detailed information on the classes from last session, click on the following links.
- Art Monday
- Art Wednesday
- Jewelry Making
- Make and Take Phonics
- Spanish – Wednesdays
- Spanish – Thursdays
- Primary Sports
NOTE: Childcare from 3:00 – 3:30 is only available for those children currently enrolled in pre-planned childcare.
ELEMENTARY & MIDDLE SCHOOL
- Art with Teresa – Grades 1-3
- Choral Group – Grades 3-8 (ongoing)
- 3D Printing and Digital Painting (Tuesday OR Wednesday) – Grades 4-8
- Piano Private Lessons (ongoing)
- Ukulele Jam Grades 3-8 (ongoing)
- Ukulele or Guitar Private Lessons Grades 1-8 (ongoing)
All of our after school providers agree to comply with the VMS Admissions Anti-discrimination Policy and the VMS Guiding Principles.